We are announcing 15 finalists of the Retail Innovation Tech Alliance!
Experts from X5 Retail Group, Beeline, M. Video-Eldorado, HOFF carefully examined 395 applications from 17 countries and selected 15 startups to participate in the online Deal Flow Session. During the event, startup founders will present their solutions and voice proposals for cooperation with companies, experts will ask questions and share some feedback.
The scouting operator in Russia is GoTech Innovation. Congratulations to startup teams on the passage of the first project selection of Retail Innovation Tech Alliance!
Here is a list of participants of the RITA Deal Flow Session on May 14:
- Adnetic - native advertising platform
- AXDraft - document designer
- BenefittY - service for creating and delivering personal promotions and targeted loyalty programs
- Fans Teams Brands - service for creating shows in stadiums using spectators' mobile phones
- Figureit AI - behavioral analytics of customers in retail based on data collected from security cameras
- Michelle Robotics - autonomous robot for in-store inventory
- Nyris - platform for visual online search of the product
- Picsell - AI detection system for merchandising
- Sequence Enforcement - neural networks for detecting and preventing theft in hypermarkets
- Smart Driving Element - telematics and security functions for a car park
- SweetCard - interbank platform of personal cashback offers from offline retailers
- SwiP - app to make purchases by just taking a selfie
- VR Concept - application for virtual prototyping and collaboration with digital twins
- WayBot Cleanbotics - cleaning of premises with deep automation and robots
- Yoloco - service for search and analysis of Instagram bloggers using AI
Finalists of the sixth scouting of technology solutions for Retail Innovation Tech Alliance
3 days left to apply for RITA: entrepreneurs, hurry up!
Retail Innovation Tech Alliance launched a new selection of startups
SAP has joined the Retail Innovation Tech Aliance (RITA)
M.Video-Eldorado: we are looking for startups with ready to market products